Use Your Cal 1 Card Debit funds on Grubhub
Grubhub accepts your Cal 1 Card debit account. Order pick-up and delivery from over 1,000 off-campus restaurants in the UC Berkeley local community and nationwide. It’s a quick, easy way to order and pay for your favorite food.
Adding your Cal 1 Card debit account to the Grubhub App automatically affords you access to Grubhub+ at no extra cost.
How to get started:
- Step 1: Download the Grubhub app and create your account
- Step 2: Tap: Account > Campus Dining > find University of California, Berkeley
- Step 3: Select: Add Affiliation > Select if you are a student, faculty, staff, or guest
- Step 4: Choose “Add Campus Card” and enter CalNet authentication*
- Step 5: Pick a restaurant, place your order, and choose “Continue to checkout”
- Step 6: On the “Select a payment method” screen, choose from the drop menu “UC Berkeley” then be sure to select “Cal 1 Card Debit”
- Step 7: Get ready to enjoy!
Regardless of where you live or where you are ordering from, your Grubhub and Cal 1 Card debit account gives you and your taste buds more options.
*All students who “Add Campus Card” and affiliate with UC Berkeley will have the ability to use both Cal 1 Card debit funds and Berkeley Dining Meal Plan flex dollars. Note that your Cal 1 Card debit and Berkeley Dining meal plans are separate features. Learn more about Cal 1 Card debit and Berkeley Dining meal plans.